The Go Cruise throttle control is an amazingly clever, simple and elegant solution to relieving stress on your wrist on long rides.
Installs in six seconds!
This model fits all cruisers fitted with 1" standard bars.
Go Cruise installs on your throttle grip in a few seconds, no tools needed. When you're at your desired speed, push the Go Cruise down with your index finger until it rests on your brake lever. Go Cruise has just enough grip to hold your throttle in place and take stress off your wrist. To reduce speed, simply roll the throttle off manually to override the Go Cruise.
This version is designed for use on American and cruiser motorcycles fitted with 1" handlebars or clip-ons.
For Demonstration purposes only. Always keep both hands on the handle bars.
The package come with a silicone ring, What’s it for?
Each unit ships with one silicone ring. It is ideal for aftermarket chrome grips, or to increase the friction for your OEM grips.
What size of Go Cruise should I use for my bikeï¼Ÿ
Don't worry about sizing...... this new adjustable Go Cruise fits all grips.... ONE SIZE FITS ALL!
Can Go cruise fit on my Driven D3 sports bike grips?
Sorry, It won’t work on D3 grips. Because Go Cruise need 3/8” flat surface on left side of grip (need room for silicone ring). D3 sports bike grips only have 1/4" flat surface, so you can’t use Go Cruise.
Please note: Improper installation and/or use of the throttle control could result in serious injury or death.
- On some bikes fitted with aftermarket reach adjustable brake levers it may be possible for the Cruise Control to sit between the brake lever and the throttle and prevent the brake being activated. When fitting take a few moments to ensure that it is impossible for the Go Cruise throttle control (in any position) to interfere with your front brake lever movement.
- DO NOT take your hands off the handlebars.
- DO NOT use in traffic.
- DO NOT use in congested residential or urban areas.
- DO NOT use when precise speed changes are required.
- DO NOT use if you are an inexperienced rider.
- DO NOT use with any other cruise control device.
- DO NOT use until you are thoroughly familiar with the operation of the throttle control.
- Disengage Go Cruise Throttle Control when going downhill.