Please note this price is for a pair of levers!
Design your own custom levers.
We stock individual components so that you can order any colour combination of lever and reach adjuster. You can specify whether you want shortys or regular length. Choice of 9 different lever and 6 different adjuster colours and two lengths. 108 custom combinations!
What's the advantage of adjustable levers?
Because hands come in all sizes, from really small to really large, adjustable levers should be standard on every motorcycle. It just doesn'make sense to have a lever that can't be adjusted to provide you with the best fit, leverage and finesse of control.
Why are Titax levers the first choice of more of the worlds top riders?
- Replacement levers & parts can be purchased separately.
- TITAX products are manufactured in Europe to the highest possible levels using the very best state of the art CNC and Laser Cutting machinery to achieve a precision fit and smoother finish and look.
- Where others use inexpensive busings for the adjusters, Titax use ULTRA-TENACIOUS bearings to provide the smoothest action.
- Titax products undergo intensive independent, metalurgical and chemical analysis by TUV automotive laboratories in Germany and are ceritified to ISO standards. Few other manufacturers take these precautions.
- Titax products undergo heavy-duty field testing in the heat of battle at the top level of the sport with riders such as Troy Bayliss, Leon Haslam, Kuba Smrz, John Hopkins, Eugene Laverty, Anthony West, Max Neukirchner and Nick Cole in N.Z.
Are regular or shorty levers best for me?
Tough question to answer, as the main factor is personal preference. The regular levers are generally 1/2" shorter then your OEM levers, and the shortys are 32mm shorter than the regular levers.
You are better to get levers that support the way you ride rather than change the way you ride to suit your levers. Do you use your whole hand or just a couple fingers? Shortys are perfect for two finger braking! Is you clutch lever stiff, or a nice light pull? If it is stiff you might want to consider regular levers. Hand size isn't really a factor, as both the shortys and long levers will offer the same or more adjustment than your OEM levers. One other consideration is that short levers are less likely to be damaged should you do the unspeakable and drop your bike.